To register for this program, visit the New Mexico State Bar Foundation's website's list of upcoming webinars.
Total Credits: 1 including 1 General
Learn the ins-and-outs of collecting, analyzing, and recovering evidence from mobile devices. Discover how digital forensic capabilities have grown by reviewing real-world situations. What seems hidden may be revealed after all. Game on!
Participants can expect to learn the following during this session:
• Explore forensic process from preservation to reporting.
• Identify the latest types of evidence and artifacts that can be extracted from both Android and Apple mobile devices.
• Overview of the latest hardware models and iOS/Android operating systems
• Describe where forensic information is located, including potentially hidden data
• Describe how the information may be vital to a case.
• Discuss how to speak with clients about electronic evidence from mobile devices and what they can expect from working with a digital forensics expert
|Ediscovery Mobile Devices - Written Materials-2022 (523.9 KB)||11 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Michael Maschke is the Chief Executive Officer/Director of Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics at Sensei Enterprises, Inc. Mr. Maschke holds a degree in Telecommunications from James Madison University. Mr. Maschke is an EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), a Certified Computer Examiner (CCE #744), a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and an AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE). Mr. Maschke is also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Mr. Maschke has significant experience with network troubleshooting, design and implementation, security, systems integration and computer engineering. He is also a member of the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE).
Prior to his current role, he oversaw Sensei’s digital forensics and information technology departments, which provided support to over 200 area law firms, legal entities and corporations. Mr. Maschke is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and a Microsoft Certified Professional. He is an associate member of the American Bar Association and has spoken at the American Bar Association’s TECHSHOW conference on the subject of cybersecurity. He is currently an active member of the ABA’s Law Practice Division: Technology Core Group and is on the Fairfax Law Foundation Board of Directors. Mr. Maschke is a 2019 Fastcase 50 award recipient.
He is also a co-author of Information Security for Lawyers and Law Firms, a book published by the ABA in 2006 and The 2008-2020 Solo and Small Firm Legal Technology Guides (American Bar Association, 2008 – 2020).